2019 Oktoberfest Bar Duty – Volunteers Needed!
October 18th, 19th, 20th| October 25th, 26th, 27th
Check here for status and and other notices
Schedule is now open.
Online Oktoberfest Bar Duty Schedule (view only)
(you can’t enter your name in the schedule directly and instead have to register via the Bar Duty Registration section below)
- Make sure you scroll to see all shift times and bar locations.
- To find all instances of your assigned shifts, hold down the “Ctrl” and “F” keys, or go to Menu and look for “Find ….”,
and then type the first few letters of your last name.
- For a quick way to check your dates and times (not locations), at the bottom of the schedule click the tab labeled **click here for your Shift Dates/Times**
If you have trouble with the view of the online schedule:
- Try using a different device.
- Try reducing or increasing the Zoom level in your browser settings.
- If the scrolling does not work properly, try moving using the arrows keys, dragging, or tapping. Or try scrolling all the way to the right and then scroll down. Or reduce or increase the Zoom level and try scrolling again.
- Use the printed schedules below if none of the above works.
Printable Oktoberfest Bar Duty Schedules: Weekend #1 & Weekend #2
(might save to your download folder; only valid for “As of Date” and subject to change; probably best to print just before each Oktoberfest weekend.)
Bar Duty Guide (please read!)
Bar Duty Registration:
(Note: If you requested shifts in-person, it would be good if you register to confirm your shifts and update your contact information.
The below Registration Form takes 1 minute to complete.)
1. Read the Bar Duty Information & Conditions below.
2. Review the Oktoberfest Bar Duty Schedule in the above section and record the Block Numbers (e.g. D23) of available shifts you want to work.
(An available shift has a block number.) If you are flexible as far as which bar you can work (very helpful to us), or if you want to be on a wait list, just record dates and times you can work.
3. Complete this Bar Duty Registration Form to Request Shifts/Wait List or Remove Shifts. (This form takes less time than sending an email but, if you prefer, email us at email@example.com with your request along with your name and cell phone number.)
Bar Duty Information & Conditions:
- You must be age 21 or older before the Oktoberfest to work anywhere and live local (Cape Coral/Ft.Myers/Punta Gorda area)
- You must be able to work a 4 hour shift on your feet, in hot or cold weather, with only short breaks to use the bathroom –
and still be pleasant to our patrons. Generally we don’t allow volunteers to work more than one shift a day unless we are short-handed.
- If you can work late, it would be helpful if you register for the 8-midnight shift on Friday or Saturday, especially on the 1st weekend.
- You will receive the following volunteer benefits: free admission; free beer/wine/ice tea/soda/water; $11 food tickets; special parking area
and the satisfaction that you supported a non-profit organization which makes numerous donations to charities and community organizations and, at the same time, had fun doing it!
Please send us an email if you notice problems with the schedule, have trouble registering, or have questions.
Thanks for volunteering!
GASC – Cape Coral Bar Committee